Thursday, August 17, 2006

school started three days ago, but i only had school for one day. ;p but the only day of school was quite eventful. nm1101e: met yeekai, zhenzhong, bowen, atticus, puaylin. basic translation: met kaili. yay, i'm not taking it alone. =) but when i reached hq after lecture, i realised my baby's gone! i cant even recall if i've brought it out of the lt, but it doesn't seems as though i left empty-handed. jan, xinying and changjie prayed for me. and thank God when i went back to the lt and ask, this girl helped me safeguard it and passed it to me. thank God!

when i went for choir pract on mon i found out that jasmine and sharlene are taking french1 too and in fact taking the same slot as me! wahaha.

starting school gives reason for many things. for one, shopping~! because afterall, we need to wear clothes to school. ;p was walking past isetan wisma when i realise 'the box' is having a sale! 'the box' is one of my favourite, with pretty knee-length skirts and accessorized tank tops. yay. and then i spotted Neckermann! woohoo... in summary, i spent and spent and ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home