Wednesday, July 19, 2006

okay, so i guess i'll be taking a break after this post.

Hmmm, guess where i went today? Hee. I went to jb! With eelee, jency, ting ting and ziying. Yupps. A short jb trip. Eelee and zinc did their hair, me and eelee did pedicure, and we all did some shopping. Having combed the first shopping centre, I was a quite disappointed because all I got was pedicure (S$17) and a box of bubble gum (S$3.50). Haha. Ting and jency 'prophesized' that I'll end up buying nothing. But it was proven wrong when we headed to the 2nd shopping centre. I got a lil bag (S$6), a black casual 3/4 (S$5) and a pair of body scrub gloves (S$7). =) Pretty fruitful trip. And we had kfc and kenny rogers. Kenny rogers was disappointing though.

But if i had more cash i would've bought more stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home